Infrastructure Architect Resume Storytelling Example
- I’ve developed a reputation for getting my team committed to large and complex efforts.
- I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise with others. I see it as all of us being successful.
- My three strengths: tenacity, intuition, and my ability to read people and get along. People open up to me allowing me to help them with their projects and goals.
- I think quickly on my feet, I’m proactive and work well under pressure.
- I am easy to get along with and extremely motivated. I do not need constant prodding or micromanaging. I actively seek out problems and try to implement solutions.
- I am never complacent when it comes to learning. If I don’t know the answer to something I figure it out. When someone complains I see that as an opportunity to make it better.
Revised Version With Storytelling
Infrastructure Architect experienced at shaping and delivering on a strategy to modernize core IT infrastructures, automate the delivery and consumption of IT services, and transform from traditional IT models to IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) cloud models. Openly shares knowledge, expertise, and enthusiasm with others to grow individual skillsets and build a great team culture. Brings a passion for learning to each project and continuously looks for opportunities to make things better.