DevOps Engineer Resume Summary Storytelling Example
- My background is unique because I have broad business and extensive technology expertise building high volume cloud applications, using a fast-paced DevOps methodology.
- I have a strong ability to manage large customer deployments. I support the DevOps processes and design of the development environment, and I work to automate release and deployment processes.
- I drive the use of best practices in cloud deployments and ensure that customer expectations are met.
- My manager and peers would say that I love solving problems – the more complex, the better. My focus is on researching, identifying, and resolving problems.
Revised Version With Storytelling
Senior DevOps Engineer with in-depth experience supporting mission critical, high-volume Cloud applications. A collaborative nature and a drive for quality results.
- Works within multiple systems, researching and identifying the common issues and driving the teams towards resolution; focuses on continuously improving the customer experience.
- Contributes throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing as well as designing and maintaining the DevOps process and infrastructure.
- Provides a fresh perspective and utilizes an unbiased approach to discover the root cause of the most vexing problems.