Data Architect Branding Statement
The following is the original statement from a client's resume:
“As a Data Architect works with stakeholders and executive leadership, applying a deep knowledge of data ecosystems to contribute to business case development and ensure best practices are followed.”
This following is the reworked original statement (A) based on the branding statement template which includes answering 5 questions:
- What are your most significant personal traits?
- What is your role as a professional?
- What are the important things that you do?
- Who wants or needs you to do those things?
- How do the things that you do help people?
“I am a knowledgeable and collaborative Data Architect who works with stakeholders and executive leadership to develop the business case and apply data management best practices.”
The following is the revised template-based statement (B) that's based on 4 C’s – concise, catchy, credible, casual:
“Data Architect collaborating with executive team and business stakeholders to shape data strategy and drive data management best practices.”